According to Grand View Research, the global flooring market size had an estimated value of $266.48 billion in 2022, with a compound annual growth rate of 5.2% from 2023 to 2030. So, this is the perfect time for flooring contractors to grow their business.
However, to ensure a steady revenue flow, you need to keep track of your tasks:
- Accurate data entry and listings
- Organized bid management
- Efficient transaction management
- Accurate analytics
- Impeccable customer service
A growth-focused flooring contractor must be able to manage multiple projects and have a skilled team. But manually processing it all isn’t enough to keep up with moving parts.
That’s where a CRM for flooring contractors comes in handy.
From contract preparation to online payments, efficient CRM software can help centralize every business aspect so nothing slips through the cracks. But among the plethora of available tools, choosing the right one is tricky. So, here are some CRM comparisons.
Why CRM Software Is Essential for Flooring Contractors
The flooring industry is full of challenges. Some predominant ones include:
- Difficulty in sourcing and managing materials
- High overhead costs
- Lack of root-cause analysis
- High product maintenance costs
Handling these roadblocks needs streamlined efforts, and manual processes aren’t feasible. They lack precision and take up a big chunk of time from your day.
With contractor sales tools, you can:
- Optimize appointment scheduling with calendar integrations
- Streamline online payments
- Increase customer information accuracy
- Enhance lead acquisition and nurturing
- Automate sales enablement
- Maintain communication with high-value clients
- Automate redundant tasks like data entry, contract drafting, and email marketing
- Get a 360-degree view of your business operation in a centralized dashboard
1. Pipeline CRM: Best CRM for Sales-Focused Flooring Contractors
One of the key challenges flooring contractors face is prioritizing sales. Here, Pipeline CRM is your best choice. It’s designed to empower your sales team and win more bids.
Besides keeping track of all your projects, this nifty tool also offers data analytics and email automation to help you target high-value leads. You can audit your resources, manage timelines, and understand customer expectations in a centralized job profile. It also helps you to plan and deliver quality work without missing the promised deadline.
Moreover, Pipeline CRM for flooring contractors can track bids, generate estimates, and assign new deals to your crews for smooth handling. You can plan for upcoming projects, integrate them into your existing route, and ensure all required resources are available.
- Custom tools to suit your unique business needs
- Bid management and estimation
- Automated appointment scheduling and reminders
- Centralized client profile, project tracking, and payment status
- Manage and track email drip campaigns
- Powerful data analytics and reporting
- Open-source APIs for seamless integrations
- Simple setup and can fully function within 48 hours
- Provides seamless collaboration between the sales team and your flooring crew
- Performance tracking ensures quality work and individual accountability
- Automated data entry enables better lead segmentation and prospecting
- The clean and centralized dashboard fosters better visualization of bid progress
- Real-time scheduling and output management keeps the contractor and the client on the same page
- Analytics helps with root-cause analysis and allows necessary improvements
- 4.4/5 star rating on G2 (918 reviews)
- 4.3/5 star rating on Capterra (618 reviews)
- 10/10 score on TrustRadius (15 reviews and ratings)
- 4.1 star rating on Gartner (41 ratings)
- Start plan: $25 per user per month.
- Develop plan: $33 per user per month.
- Grow plan: $49 per user per month.
2. Builder Prime: Best CRM for Estimation and Product Management
Next up is Builder Prime, a production management tool specifically designed for replacement and flooring contractors. With AI automation and an extensive list of integrations, this custom CRM solution seamlessly fits into your existing system.
From automated appointment scheduling to fail-safe lead tracking, Builder Prime centralizes all the necessary aspects of your business. Moreover, this CRM for flooring contractors offers data analytics and generates accurate reports on client satisfaction, sales estimations, and lead qualification.
- Lead tracking and generates sales estimations
- Sends automated follow-ups
- Monitors deal progress
- Centralizes contacts
- Offers work order management tools and online payment processing
- Customizable automation enables an on-brand experience
- Templates are easy to use
- Extensive integrations ensure hassle-free project management
- Offers several add-ons for a clean and end-to-end system
- Provides estimates and invoicing within the mobile application
- Reporting features aren’t agile
- The system tends to log out every 30 minutes
- 4.8/5 star rating on Capterra (48 reviews)
- Startup: $79/month
- Essential: $159/month
- Growth: $239/month
- Enterprise: Custom
3. Field Circle: Best CRM for Aligning Planning and Execution
Field Circle is a cloud-based mobile-first CRM for flooring contractors that makes operations more efficient and transparent. Highlight features of this platform include activity tracking, powerful analytics, calendar-based smart scheduling, vendor and contractor management, etc. The CRM’s analytics and reporting capabilities let you improve operations and maintain profits. Moreover, Field Circle also offers free 1:1 training for your sales team and crew.
- Automated scheduling and dispatch
- Crew performance and location tracking
- RFO and quote management
- Payment reminders
- Contract and inventory management
- Route planning and tracking
- Automated scheduling and dispatch ensure smooth project completion
- Location intelligence selects the best route for your crew
- Assigns tasks according to availability to eliminate possible conflicts
- Lets customer pay through their preferred payment mode
- Lack of support for the sales team
- The mobile app needs more upgrades for better convenience
Available via request.
4. Builder Trend: Best CRM for Simplifying Project Management
Next up on our list is Builder Trend, a simple CRM for flooring contractors and home builders. It is a cloud-based project management software that streamlines field workflow, schedules work, calculates estimates, and eliminates miscommunication.
- Lead and inventory management
- Third-party integrations
- Product profitability reports
- Estimation and invoicing
- Integrated credit card processing
- Excellent customer service
- Sends automated project updates and keeps them in the loop
- Tracks change in orders and estimate possible delays
- User-friendly platform suited for experts and beginners alike
- Revenue estimating is not efficient
- No alerts for new messages
- 4.2/5 star rating on G2 (144 reviews)
- 4.5/5 star rating on Capterra (1609 reviews)
- 6.7/10 score on TrustRadius (32 reviews and ratings)
- Essential: $99/month
- Advanced: $399/month
- Complete: $699/month
5. Buildxact: Best CRM for Internal and External Team Collaboration
Buildxact is a cloud-based all-in-one CRM for flooring contractors. It facilitates collaboration between the internal teams and field crew.
With this tool, you can record job progress, track material take-offs, and share updates with your teams and customers. It provides better task delegation, automates email marketing, estimates sales, and creates invoices. Buildxact also syncs with platforms like Gmail and Quickbooks for easy integration.
- Real-time access to supplier’s price-lists
- Lead management
- Gantt charts
- Manages multiple pricing lists
- Close rate and TIP reports
- Uses take-off data and aligns it with material costs to offer accurate quotes
- Sends pre-formatted, well-presented estimations with detailed specifications and photos to the clients
- Makes staying in touch with the field crew easier
- Stores unlimited files for better convenience
- Frequent bugs
- Gantt chart lacks flexibility
- Entry: $169/month
- Pro: $289/month
- Teams: $449/month
6. Method: Best CRM for Quickbooks Access
The final addition to our list is Method, a field service software with CRM for floor contractors. It helps users generate repeat business by using each customer’s full history. The instant QuickBooks sync also lets your office teams connect with the field crews.
- Integrates QuickBooks and other native platforms
- Efficient routing and tracking
- Simple scheduling
- A holistic view of each crew member’s schedule
- The centralized dashboard facilitates better task delegation
- Creates and maps the most efficient route to get the job done on time
- Quickbooks integration enables real-time connections with field teams
- Expensive add-ons
- The app freezes frequently
- 4.7/5 star rating on Capterra (3 reviews)
- Field Crew: $15/user/month
- Dispatcher: $44/user/month
A flooring contractor’s job involves multifaceted tasks, from managing teams to nurturing leads. With the right tools, you can handle all those aspects with ease. Pipeline CRM brings you all the necessary features and aligns sales, marketing, and project management in one intuitive platform. Our clean dashboard offers a holistic view of client information, analytics and insights, new bids, and project progress for floor contractors.
To add, its extensive integrations make this flooring service software a must!
Want to grow your flooring business in a competitive market? Choose your Pipeline package today!