According to Grand View Research, the global fencing market was valued at $27.88 billion in 2021, with a CAGR of 5.5% from 2022 to 2030. So, if you are a fencing contractor, this rapid growth presents the perfect opportunity for scaling your business.
However, to be able to manage and execute existing projects—all while acquiring leads—you must have certain processes in place. For example:
- Efficient appointment scheduling
- Real-time analytics
- Timely follow-ups
- Organized client data
- Seamless communication
Fortunately, this can be achieved with a reliable fencing contractor CRM.
Read our list of CRM comparisons to select the perfect one for your business.
Why CRM Software is Essential for Fencing Contractors
To be successful as a fencing contractor, you must overcome challenges like communication barriers, poor lead management, and juggling multiple projects.
Nowadays, manual methods aren’t feasible. The right CRM software can help you:
- Acquire and nurture new leads
- Automate sales enablement
- Maintain streamlined communication with high-value clients
- Track project progress
- Automate contract preparation and repetitive data-entry tasks
- Simplify online payment
1. Pipeline: Best CRM for Sales-Focused Fencing Contractors
If your sales seem to be dipping due to inconsistent service delivery and poor project management, then Pipeline’s fencing contractor CRM is the perfect choice for you. Its automated lead management system helps your team nurture leads and win more bids while site workers focus on the job. Pipeline also simplifies communication between internal and external teams, audits your resources, and offers accurate estimates.
The tool showcases each project on your dashboard and assigns jobs to crew members automatically. The platform offers extensive CRM integrations with major productivity platforms to fit into your existing workflow seamlessly. This way, you can find all the information you need in one central source of truth without switching between tools.
Moreover, your clients get timely updates with the real-time project tracking feature. You can also monitor every customer interaction and project timeline to ensure timely completion.
- Custom tools to suit your unique business needs
- Automated project reminders and scheduling
- Open-source APIs for seamless integrations
- Automated email drip campaigns
- Bid management and fencing cost estimation
- Clean dashboard with centralized client data, project status, and payment links
- AI-powered real-time data analytics and reporting
- Simple customer onboarding services
- Simple setup allows full functioning within 48 hours
- Customizable tools let you create an on-brand experience
- Identifies the decision makers and digs out their contacts for faster acquisition
- Establishes seamless communication between the internal teams
- Activity tracking ensures individual accountability and quality work
- Automated data entry enables better lead segmentation and prospecting
- The comprehensive dashboard keeps every moving part organized
- Real-time analytics identifies issues, driving operational improvements
- Instant scheduling and output management keep stakeholders on the same page
- Extensive integrations let the CRM fit into the existing system without hampering the workflow
- 4.4/5 star rating on G2 (922 reviews)
- 4.3/5 star rating on Capterra (619 reviews)
- 10/10 score on TrustRadius (16 reviews and ratings)
- 4.1 star rating on Gartner (40 ratings)
- Start plan: $25 per user per month
- Develop plan: $33 per user per month
- Grow plan: $49 per user per month
2. Jobber: Best CRM for Project Allocation
Next on our list is Jobber. This nifty CRM for fencing contractors provides the most necessary project allocation and follow-up features. You can create and send professional fencing estimates fast, and your clients can approve the estimations in just a few clicks. [Requests can also be redirected from your website and social channels to Jobber.
As your dedicated business hub, you can build an appealing portfolio on the platform with before-and-after pictures. Moreover, Jobber eliminates the challenges of payment collection with convenient credit card options and other online payment methods.
- Drag and drop calendar
- Map and routing
- Team push notifications
- Performance tracking
- Estimations and quote follow-ups
- On-my-way texts
- Job forms and check-lists
- Invoicing and card payments
- 24×7 accessible online hub simplifies client journey
- Automates invoices and ensures faster payments with online payment methods
- Automated emails and notifications keep your team and the client updated
- Dispatches the closest teams for last-minute appointments, ensuring fast service and client satisfaction
- Notifies the crew instantly of newly scheduled jobs
- Improves customer service personalization with real-time insights
- On-my-way texts notify the client of the crew’s arrival
- Costlier than its alternatives
- Mobile app lacks important features
- 4.4/5 star rating on G2 (200 reviews)
- 4.5/5 star rating on Capterra (714 reviews)
- 7.6/10 score on TrustRadius (19 reviews and ratings)
- Core: $45 per month
- Connect: $117 per month
- Grow: $225 per month
3. BuilderPrime: Best CRM for Large-Scale Fencing Contractors
BuilderPrime is the ideal CRM for fencing contractors with large teams.
BuilderPrime has a clean dashboard to access client profiles, project progress, and payment status. If, for example, you’re planning an upcoming project and you need to establish the resources available, you can assign tasks and move schedules around using the drag-and-drop feature. This way, you can also add tasks to your current route.
From a lead management perspective, BuilderPrime automatically tracks your leads and ensures a smooth movement across your sales pipeline. Depending on the lead’s stage in the funnel, the platform prompts you on the best ways to follow up with them.
- Organizes all contacts in a centralized location
- Tracks biddings and generates accurate estimates
- Delivers automated and targeted follow-ups
- Drag-and-drop calendars
- Offers order management tools
- Streamlines online payment processing with easy-to-use links
- Records previous interactions with customers
- Intuitive interface
- Schedules sales, marketing, and installation teams from one platform for greater convenience
- Extensive integrations with popular platforms make operations simpler
- The mobile app enables estimation and invoicing for better convenience
- Offers easy-to-use templates
- Cuts down the clutter by organizing everything important in one place
- Provides add-ons for an end-to-end CRM system
- Doesn’t have a defined post-sales service module
- Lacks some necessary reporting elements
- 4.8/5 star rating on Capterra (48 reviews)
- Startup: $79 per month
- Essential: $159 per month
- Growth: $239 per month
- Enterprise: Custom
4. Method: Best CRM for Dispatching
Method: Field Services offers a collective of contractor sales tools. With AI-powered automation, you can eliminate tedious data entry and let your team focus on billable tasks. From scheduling operations to dispatching crew, Method does it all with precision.
To add, Method has a mobile application that helps you plan routes, create estimates, record job progress, and update projects on the go.
- 360-degree view of all your customers’ data
- Quickbooks integration
- Accurate cost estimates and invoicing
- Simple and secure online payment portal
- Real-time dispatching and routing
- Accurate data analytics
- Flexible pricing
- Access to real-time job data
- Simplifies operations by managing your equipment and assets scheduling, and invoicing data in a centralized location
- Customizable features
- Add-ons can get pricier
- 4.7 star rating on Capterra (3 reviews)
- 8.3/10 score on TrustRadius (33 reviews)
- Field crew: $15 per crew technician
- Dispatcher: $44 per per dispatcher
5. Houzz Pro: Best CRM for Fencing Service Marketing
Houzz Pro is a marketing, sales, and project management software. However, the star feature of this fencing sales CRM is its customized marketing solution. Houzz Pro will build your website, help you with SEO optimization, and automate follow-ups to convert more leads. With a handful of integrations, you can easily monitor projects, organize customer data, and manage schedules on the go.
- Manages clients and tracks project progress
- Extensive integrations
- Mobile app
- Clean and comprehensive dashboard
- Manages follow-up, schedule meetings, and convert leads
- Targeted advertising
- Lets you feature your fencing business in the Houzz directory
- Gives community exposure with targeted marketing
- Streamlines payments and ensures consistent cash flow
- Not very user-friendly
- Unsatisfactory customer service
- Houzz Pro offers an all-inclusive Ultimate package at $399 per month.
The right CRM for fencing contractors can make your business a community favorite. Pipeline is designed with contractors’ needs in mind. We offer integrations, real-time analytics, reporting, and more to help digitize communication and improve efficiency.
Looking to scale your fencing business? Try Pipeline!